Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Prince of Persia (and the Sands of Time)

YOU SHOULD ALL SEE THIS MOVIE!! It has become my favorite movie of all time, even over Iron Man, the Kill Bills, and Monty Python and the Holy Grail. I'm totally serious. It has sword fights, it' has parkour, it has time travel, it has a really good plot line, and it has less than cheesy dialogue. Beyond all of this great stuff, it doesn't have any cussing or sex scenes!! ONE little kiss scene (maybe two, I don't remember if there's one at the end), and it was a chaste kiss. WHAT!!!??? There are next to no movies these days that are completely clean (to name the few that I've seen, there's Sherlock Holmes, even though it has witchcraft, there's, uh... maybe the first Batman with Christian Slater? I haven't seen that in a really long time, though. There's... Alice in Wonderland. And that's as far as I can think, but correct me if I'm wrong... I'd love to see some clean movies). This one, though, completely takes the cake, and you better believe that that cake is super double decker chocolate with chocolate chips and chocolate icing with big chocolate swirls on top. Great movie. Watch it. Then watch it again. Then eat some chocolate cake because it's really good.

Dang, now I want to watch it while eating chocolate cake :p

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment